This photograph is from the book of Seph Lawless (Seph Lawless Abandoned: hauntingly beautiful deserted theme parks). All the photographs in the book are from different abandoned theme parks, as Disney and also one that seems like Jurasic Park (among others). The book was publish in the 2017.
This whale reminds me of a bouncy game that used to be in the beach, in Viña I think. It was just next to La Picá del Loro, and my dad had a friend who lived there, becuase of that we went on numerous occasions to the place, and I loved when I was allow to play on the gigantic blue whale. The tirck of the game was that the jaw of the whale often got close and you were "swallow" as you slip dawn it's throat.
That is more like a happy memory and it doesn't quite fit to the photograph of the gloomy whale in the abandoned theme park...Anyways, sometimes when I look the to the photo I like to imagine that the whale's big mouth is aportal or the door to some secret place. It's stupid but I can't help it.
I can't tell why is that I like this kind of things, I guess that is for the same reason I like dystopic stories and depressing songs...I'm attracted to this type of esthetics, but many people are, if not, there wouldn't be this much content of this genre.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario