martes, 14 de junio de 2022

My year so far...

My year so far hasn't being as bad as you may think (with the strike and all). At first was attractive because I expose myself to an environment different of anything I had experienced before (U Chile, it's a jungle of personalitys), so, I was drawn to this type of breeding ground where relationhips develop (quickly, may I add) while new subjects were thrown at us and very literally, widening our minds. It was a intense begining of year. 

And then...Strike! 

That wasn't so good. The positive part of been six week with no classes is that I had time to do my stuff. I made a short video...But the videos I do, are animated so they take time for me to plan, record and edit, since they are utterly handmade. With the six weeks of strike I had time and made the most of it. I also had space to write, I wrote as I hadn't done in quite long. 
In academic terms I'm glad that my grades haven't been somethig to worry about, though I still study and stress out...and I don't know, I'm just happy, it's weird to say it like that, but maybe is the effect of be back at a classroom and interact with other human beings. It's harder to fall into depression when you go out every day, or it is for me and I'm just happy for that. 

2 comentarios:

  1. without a doubt the strike helped us to refresh ourselves a little, 6 weeks of stress await us! Come on!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. how do you animate your short film? is like stop motion? or you use some type of software?

    ResponderEliminar

My year so far...

My year so far hasn't being as bad as you may think (with the strike and all). At first was attractive because I expose myself to an env...