In the middle of the pandemic my dad came up with the idea of going out on a trip (this was when you were allow to go around the contry). The selected place was the beach Ventanas. At first I was like...Why are we goig to that place if you watch everything they say in the news? But my dad replied that it was actually one of the most beautiful beaches in the contry, so, if we didn't get too close to the water we were going to be ok. So we went.
We went with one of my aunts. I was not such a long car trip and I read from the start to the end of it. The first beach we saw when we arrived was really desappointing, I told my dad that that wasn't what I was expecting and he started to tell me all the good memories he has on that beach...The reality was that there were not sand left, all of it had been swallow by the sea, so, it was a cliff with the blue tongues of the water at the bottom of the stone wall. After that we whent back to the car and went to the real beach.
This other beach had sand and parking, even picnic tables. There my dad, my mom and my sister sat down on a blanket they had brought. As for me and my aunt, we take off our shoes and we went for a walk. In that walk we talk a lot, and it was really refreshing...I think that mostly beacuse it had been such a long time in confinement that being in the world, breathing clean air did me good. It was like a recharging trip, I enjoy it very much.
It's sad how many beaches and their sand are disappearing due to climate change, but your travel experience sounds very comforting, despite everything you enjoyed it to the fullest:)
ResponderEliminarwow! I didn't know that place, I'm happy you got to know an important place for your father.
ResponderEliminarI never listen about his place but sound so good. I'm so happy for u and for the travel.
ResponderEliminarwow the trip was so great for you, sound very memorable, and what the idea was born by your father is excelent
ResponderEliminari have never hear of ventanas beach, where is it? which region? i can´t read in the car or bus ´cause it make me dizzy :c but i wish i could
ResponderEliminarsometimes it doesn't matter how nice the place you visit is, but the emotional value and memories that are in it. I'm glad you enjoyed your trip! regards :)
ResponderEliminar