martes, 10 de mayo de 2022

Mubi

 A website that I visit with some regularity (I would say like...twice a week, but it really depends of the week, for example now that we are in the mids of the walkout, definitely is more than just twice a week) is Mubi. I got to suscribe by the insufferable internet and its ears, because (and this is before I even matriculated to study film and TV) YouTube flooded me with ads of this website, those ads were basically little trailers of different films, foreign films, italian, asian, french and russian movies, and I watch them and said Oh! that looks really cool. Spoiler: I signed up to Mubi.

So yeah, is a plataform where you can watch movies, but like...cinema art (cine arte), and especially european movies. It has the films of the day (thirty selected titles) but you can also watch other movies, you can search by titles or directors, sometimes you can try by actors/actresses. There I watched Cold War (a movie nominated to the Oscars), Drive My Car (I really recommend it, is a beatiful movie, even if is three houres long, this one did won the Oscar for foreign film) and The Sacrifice (let me tell you it is a sacrifice to watch it, but if you are depressed and up for something sloooooowwwww and deeeeeeep (deep in the sense of philosophical questioning about life) then is totally your movie). Ignore my double parentheses. 

But, if I'm being honest, I mostly suscribed because now that I'm studying film and TV I have the moral need to watch more movies (and for the discount I had for being a university student).

The link: https://mubi.com/es














4 comentarios:

  1. Mubi is so great website, the movies there yeah... Art cinema haha, but I think what Zoowoman was much better, so sad because they closed it

    ResponderEliminar
  2. i never heard about his page before, but i now think will be my favorite now haha thx <3

    ResponderEliminar
  3. cool, i never knew this place exists, i´ll check it out :D

    ResponderEliminar
  4. personally I didn't know this website, it looks quite interesting. Then go visit it! regards:)

    ResponderEliminar

My year so far...

My year so far hasn't being as bad as you may think (with the strike and all). At first was attractive because I expose myself to an env...