martes, 31 de mayo de 2022

Super 8

 Today I'm going to talk about a movie that I really like, for a while now, and that is Super 8. 


This film (you can tell by the poster) is a science-fiction story, wich reminds me to an adventure similar to Stranger Things or even The Goonies, because is a group of friends who are in the wrong place at the wrong time (that's why it also gives me Harry Potter vibes). This incident that they witness is what triggers all the actions that follow in the film, and that incident is a train crash, but it was purposely done: a truck drove on the rails to make the crash happen. 

This group of friends were in the train station filming a movie of their own, and that's a interesting thing in the movie, at all times they are filming the movie for this festival they want to participate in, so they are always running with the make up and costumes, camaras and then revealing the rolls (the movie is set in the 80').


I watch this movie for the first time in inglish class, in a day that we had nothig better to do, we had no presentations or work to do, so our teacher, who loved this tipe of movies, put this in the projector. Because of the time we didn't finish it, but I liked it very much and I couldn't just left it like that, with out not knowing the end of the movie, so I went to Netflix and watched from where we had left off. 

Is a really good movie, I recommend it.
 

4 comentarios:

  1. I haven't seen that movie but it sounds very interesting! I will take the time to watch it.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think who maybe in the past I see something about this movie but I'm not really sure. Thanks for the recommendation <3

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Thanks for the recommendation, it looks like a very interesting movie, it goes straight to my list:)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. science fiction movies are definitely not mine! but thanks for the recommendation. Regards! :)

    ResponderEliminar

My year so far...

My year so far hasn't being as bad as you may think (with the strike and all). At first was attractive because I expose myself to an env...